UPCOMING EVENTS IN FEBRUARY
1. TRACES OF THE TRADE SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 12 noon 2 pm, Lunch, Movie & discussion.
2. LENT EVENT SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 9-10 am & 11.30 am
3. Shrove Tuesday PANCAKE SUPPER TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 5-7 PM
4. ASH WEDNESDAY SERVICES Wednesday, FEBRUARY 26, at 12 noon & 6.30 pm
5. THE GOOD BOOK CLUB Church-wide Bible Reading Initiative: Checkout the Trinity Facebook page at: facebook.com/Trinity-Episcopal-Church-St-Charles-174886832531284
Starting February 26, check out the Trinity website:
(www.trinity-stcharles.org) THE WAY OF LOVE for weekly devotionals.
BIBLE STUDY: WEDNESDAYS, 10:00-11:15 am Starting January 15- February 26,
The Gospel According to John: Living in the Light.
February Black History Month:
2/2 Episcopal Social Teachings, Pt.1 by Dr Hood;
2/9 Franklin School in St Charles, led by Bill Cramer/Rev. Tamsen;
2/16 Exploring our Past, led by Bill Cramer/Rev. Tamsen;
2/23 Sacred Spaces led by Gary McKiddy/Harlan Meyer.
LAUNDRY LOVE: 1st TUESDAY EACH MONTH, 5-8 PM,
Meets at STARCREST LAUNDRY on Zumbhel Road to help the homeless and people
without the means to wash & dry their clothes at home.
~ Keep bringing boxes and cans of food for FISH Food Pantry.
~ Patriot Packages We are collecting small bottles of Hand Sanitizer & Chapstick.
The following Groups meet at Trinity each week:
ALANON (Monday & Tuesday); WE-CARE NA (Tuesday); Nitty-Gritty NA (Wednesday);
CODA (Wednesday); Climbing Higher Alanon (Thursday); AA Group 228 (Friday);
New AA Group (Friday). Please call the Church Office for information on times.
- Little Hills Toastmasters (Tuesdays)
R.O.M.E.O. (Retired Old Men Eat Out) meets at JJS RESTAURANT on Duchesne, 8:00 am
on the SECOND SATURDAY each month.